范文资料网>人事资料>招聘与面试>《外企英文面试技巧

外企英文面试技巧

时间:2022-04-16 20:47:11 招聘与面试 我要投稿
  • 相关推荐

外企英文面试技巧

如何在外企英语面试中脱颖而出?如何有效的运用英语在外企英文面试中打动面试官?在外企口语面试中应该避免哪些内容?外企面试看种什么样的英语证书?上海外教网的英语外教William Hill先生(美国)为我们简要谈谈外企英语面试竞争力的问题。William Hill先生曾任某知名外企上海分公司人力资源经理。

外企英文面试技巧

1、流利而准确的英语表达能力将成为你的职场竞争力。

外企英语面试和雅思托福等出国考试不一样。前者是竞争型测试,后者是通过型测试。也就是说,参加出国考试的通过人数没有名额限制,你只要能力足够高,发挥得足够好,就能够pass。然而外企招聘却是有名额限制的,只有优于他人的应聘者才可能在外企英文面试中脱颖而出。

专业而熟练的职业技能结合流利的口语表达、清晰的英语思维、地道的英语发音、准确而恰当的俚语运用、跨文化沟通技巧等将成为你应聘外企的主要竞争力。外教William Hill先生告诉我们:“I interviewed a lot of candidates in Shanghai, a few of which did impress me deeply with veteran skills. I was surprised at their spoken English because they appeared to be a Chinese American. I just couldn't decline them.”

在多人竞争某一职位时,简单的“可以理解的”初级英语层次显然不能够凸显个人实力。William Hill先生建议应聘者不妨关注一下自己的英语表达和发音,中国式英语是应该避免的,多了解你即将应聘的外企的国家文化,因为每个国家的文化不同会使面试过程的氛围也不同。相对来讲美国企业的面试比较relaxing,有点像一般的聊天,只不过聊的内容不是普通的“闲聊”。如果在外企英文面试中能准确地融入一些该国的俚语,则你的面试过程将会非常的愉快。

2、外企招聘时看重哪些英语证书?

如果外企的面试官是老外的话,那么国内的一些英语考试如CET4、CET6、TEM4、TEM8等可能作用并不明显,除了老外不了解这些考试外更多的在于这些考试并没有对考生的口语能力进行测试。关于这个问题William Hill说:“I don't think candidates with those certificates are up to par, because what we focus on is the communicating ability. And, as is known, CET and TEM don't seem to test one's speaking skills. But he who owns an IELTS or TOEFL certificate may be preferred.”可见雅思、托福等出国英语证书可能在一定程度上增强应聘者的竞争力。

常见典型问题拆招:

3、关于介绍自己的:Could you say something about yourself? Could you sell yourself within a few minutes?

这个问题可以说是大众问题了,通过这个问题,面试官一方面大致把握一下你的英语水平,一方面找到和你交流的突破点,探寻本质,打破沙锅是人力资源经理的一惯作风,因此回答这个问题时务必事实求是,否则后面很可能无法自圆其说。不过这个问题其实也不复杂,外教William Hill告诉我们说与其说这个是测试应聘者的问题,不如说是应聘者卖弄自己英语的大好机会,So don't miss the boat!

你可以从以下几个方面突出自己:职业技能强项,该技能的深入程度,该技能完成过的项目以及自己其他相关方面的深入研究和学习、探索,注意突出个性。请不要在自己的姓名、年龄、毕业学校、兴趣爱好等方面浪费时间,也不用再把你的简历背诵一遍,因为老外已经看过你的CV了。时间可以根据情况控制在2-3分钟的样子。注意外企英语面试是口头表达的过程,建议在随后的互动过程中多多使用口语化的表达,尽量让自己融入整个对话(Conversation),而不是在教条式的背诵文章。

4、关于应聘动机的:Why do you wanna work for us? What makes you come here today?

外企英语面试技巧2015-09-20 21:37 | #2楼

Q: Can you sell yourself in two minutes? Go for it. 

你能在两分钟內自我推荐吗?大胆试试吧!

A: With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking, responsible and diligent

in any project I undertake. Your organization could benefit from my analytical and

interpersonal skills.

依我的资格和经验,我觉得我对所从事的每一个项目都很努力、负责、勤勉。我的分析能力和与人相

处的技巧,对贵单位必有价值。

Q: Give me a summary of your current job description. 

对你目前的工作,能否做个概括的说明。

A: I have been working as a computer programmer for five years. To be specific, I do system

analysis, trouble shooting and provide software support. 

我干了五年的电脑程序员。具体地说,我做系统分析,解决问题以及软件供应方面的支持。

Q: Why did you leave your last job?

你为什么离职呢?

A: Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. If opportunity knocks, I will

take it.

我希望能获得一份更好的工作,如果机会来临,我会抓住。

A: I feel I have reached the "glass ceiling" in my current job. I feel there is no

opportunity for advancement. 

我觉得目前的工作,已经达到顶峰,即沒有升迁机会。

Q: How do you rate yourself as a professional?

你如何评估自己是位专业人员呢?

A: With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent. 

凭借我良好的学术背景,我可以胜任自己的工作,而且我认为自己很有竞争力。

A: With my teaching experience, I am confident that I can relate to students very well.

依我的教学经验,我相信能与学生相处的很好。

Q: What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization?

你对目前/从前的工作单位有何贡献?

A: I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this

position.

我已经完成三个新项目,我相信我能将我的经验用在这份工作上。

Q: What do you think you are worth to us?

你怎么认为你对我们有价值呢?

A: I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future. 

我觉得我对贵公司能做些积极性的贡献。

Q: What make you think you would be a success in this position?

你如何知道你能胜任这份工作?

A: My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this

particular job. I am sure I will be successful. 

我在研究所的训练,加上实习工作,使我适合这份工作。我相信我能成功。

Q: Are you a multi-tasked individual?Do you work well under stress or pressure?

你是一位可以同时承担数项工作的人吗?你能承受工作上的压力吗?

A: Yes, I think so.

A: The trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and I know I can handle it

well. 

这种特点就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能应付自如。

Q: What is your strongest trait(s)?

你个性上最大的特点是什么?

A: Helpfulness and caring.

乐于助人和关心他人。

A: Adaptability and sense of humor.

适应能力和幽默感。

A: Cheerfulness and friendliness.

乐观和友爱。

Q: How would your friends or colleagues describe you?

你的朋友或同事怎样形容你?

(pause a few seconds) 

(稍等几秒钟再答,表示慎重考虑。) 

A:They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his

family and friends. 

他们说陈先生是位诚实、工作努力,负责任的人,他对家庭和朋友都很关心。

A: They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person. 

他们说陈先生是位很友好、敏感、关心他人和有决心的人。

Q: What personality traits do you admire?

你欣赏哪种性格的人?

A: I admire a person who is)honest, flexible and easy-going. 

诚实、不死板而且容易相处的人。

A: (I like) people who possess the "can do" spirit. 

有"实际行动"的人。

Q: What leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative personnel?

作为行政人员,你有什么样的领导才能?

A: I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as a team will be the

major goal of my leadership. 

我觉得学习如何把人们的积极性调动起来,以及如何配合协同的团队精神,是我行政工作的主要目标

A: I have refined my management style by using an open-door policy. 

我以开放式的政策,改进我的行政管理方式。

Q: How do you normally handle criticism?

你通常如何处理別人的批评?

A: Silence is golden. Just don't say anything; otherwise the situation could become worse.

I do, however, accept constructive criticism. 

沉默是金。不必说什么,否则情况更糟,不过我会接受建设性的批评。

A: When we cool off, we will discuss it later. 

我会等大家冷靜下来再讨论。

Q: What do you find frustrating in a work situation?

在工作中,什么事令你不高兴?

A: Sometimes, the narrow-minded people make me frustrated.

胸襟狭窄的人,有时使我泄气。

A: Minds that are not receptive to new ideas.

不能接受新思想的那些取。

Q: How do you handle your conflict with your colleagues in your work? 

你如何处理与同事在工作中的意见不和?

A: I will try to present my ideas in a more clear and civilized manner in order to get my

points across.

我要以更清楚文明的方式,提出我的看法,使对方了解我的观点。

Q: How do you handle your failure?

你怎样对待自己的失敗?

A: None of us was born "perfect". I am sure I will be given 

a second chance to correct my mistake.

我们大家生来都不是十全十美的,我相信我有第二个机会改正我的错误。

Q: What provide you with a sense of accomplishment.

什么会让你有成就感?

A: Doing my best job for your company.

为贵公司竭力效劳。

A: Finishing a project to the best of my ability.

尽我所能,完成一个项目。

Q: If you had a lot of money to donate, where would you donate it to?Why?

假如你有很多钱可以捐赠,你会捐给什么单位?为什么?

A: I would donate it to the medical research because I want to do something to help others. 

我会捐给医药研究,因为我要为他人做点事。

A: I prefer to donate it to educational institutions.

我乐意捐给教育机构。

Q: What is most important in your life right now?

眼下你生活中最重要的是什么?

A: To get a job in my field is most important to me.

对我来说,能在这个领域找到工作是最重要的。

A: To secure employment hopefully with your company.

希望能在贵公司任职对我来说最重要。

Q: What current issues concern you the most?

目前什么事是你最关心的?

A: The general state of our economy and the impact of China' entry to WTO on our industry.

目前中国经济的总体情況以及中国入世对我们行业的影响。

Q: How long would you like to stay with this company?

你会在本公司服务多久呢?

A: I will stay as long as I can continue to learn and to grow in my field. 

只要我能在我的行业力继续学习和长进,我就会留在这里。

Q: Could you project what you would like to be doing five years from now?

你能预料五年后你会做什么吗?

A: As I have some administrative experience in my last job, I may use my organizational and

planning skills in the future. 

我在上一个工作中积累了一些行政经验,我将来也许要运用我组织和计划上的经验和技巧。

A: I hope to demonstrate my ability and talents in my field adequately. 

我希望能充分展示我在这个行业的能力和智慧。

A: Perhaps, an opportunity at a management position would be exciting.

也许有机会,我将会从事管理工作。

(如果不愿正面回答,也可以说:) 

It would be premature for me to predict this.

现在对此问题的预测,尚嫌过早。

(甚至还可以打趣的说:) 

Hypothetically speaking, I might be able to do your current job as a director.

(或 CEO 或 president)说不定,我也能做你现在主任的工作呢!

Q: What range of pay-scale are you interested in?

你喜欢那一种薪水层次标准?

A: Money is important, but the responsibility that goes along with this job is what

interests me the most. 

薪水固然重要,但这工作伴随而来的责任更吸引我。

A: (假如你有家眷,可以说:)

To be frank and open with you, I like this job, but I have a family to support. 

坦白地说,我喜欢这份工作,不过我必须要负担我的家庭。

Other Tips  其它建议

Know something about the organization you are applying to.

了解一些你申请工作单位的情况。

Dress properly. Don't shake hand with the interviewer until he/she extends his/her hand.

穿着要得体,人家伸手时才握手。

Don't sit down until invited to do so by the interviewer. 

人家未请,先別坐下。

Make eye-contact with the interviewer during the interview.

面试时,眼睛要看着对方。

Listen actively and stay calm.

注意听,保持冷静。

If invited to a meal, be especially careful about your table manners.

被邀吃饭时,要特別注意餐桌礼节。

Don't talk with your mouth full.

嘴里有食物,不可开口说话。

Don't make much noise while you eat.

吃东西不要出声音。

Don't blow your nose or use the toothpick at table.

不要拧鼻涕或用牙签剔牙。

Don't appear to be pushy or overly anxious to get a job.

不必过分表现急着要工作。

Be honest but not too modest.

要诚实,但不必太谦虚。

Don't put yourself down or cut yourself up.

不可妄自菲薄或自贬。

Try to avoid discussing politics or religion with your interviewer.

避免与面试人谈政治或宗教。

自我介绍

Mature, dynamic and honest .思想成熟、精明能干、为人诚实。

Excellent ability of systematical management .有极强的系统管理能力。

Ability to work independent1y, mature and resourceful.  能够独立工作、思想成熟、应变能力强。

A person with ability plus flexibility should apply.  需要有能力及适应力强的人。

A stable personality and high sense of responsibility are desirable.  个性稳重、具高度责任感。

Work well with a multi-cultural and diverse work force.  能够在不同文化和工作人员的背景下出色地工作。

Bright,aggressive applicants.  反应快、有进取心的应聘者。

Ambitious attitude essential.  有雄心壮志。

Initiative, independent and good communication skill.  积极主动、独立工作能力强,并有良好的交际技能。

Willing to work under pressure with leardership quality.  愿意在压力下工作,并具领导素质。

Willing to assume responsibilities.  应聘者须勇于挑重担。

Mature, self-motivated and strong interpersonal skills.  思想成熟、上进心强,并具极丰富的人际关系技巧。

Energetic, fashion-minded person.  精力旺盛、思想新潮。

With a pleasant mature attitude.  开朗成熟。

Strong determination to succeed .有获得成功的坚定决心。

Strong leadership skills.  有极强的领导艺术。

Ability to work well with others.  能够同他人一道很好地工作。

Highly-motivated and reliable person with excellent health and pleasant personality.  上进心强又可靠者,并且身体健康、性格开朗。

The ability to initiate and operate independently.  有创业能力,并能独立地从业。

Strong leadership skill while possessing a great team spirit.  有很高的领导艺术和很强的集体精神。

Be highly organized and effecient.  工作很有条理,办事效率高。

Willing to learn and progress.  肯学习进取。

Good presentation skills.  有良好的表达能力。

Positive active mind essential .有积极、灵活的头脑。

Ability to deal with personnel at all levels effectively.  善于同各种人员打交道。

Have positive work attitude and be willing and able to work diligently without supervision. 有积极的工作态度,愿意和能够在没有监督的情况下勤奋地工作

【外企英文面试技巧】相关文章:

外企面试技巧05-18

外企面试技巧(续)05-18

最经典的外企面试技巧05-01

外企采购经理面试技巧05-18

外企面试技巧70问05-18

外企技术岗位面试技巧06-06

英文面试技巧05-01

外企面试问题及回答技巧05-18

外企医药代表面试技巧05-16

面试技巧英文范文05-18